Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It finally happened...

This week marks the first week that I have GAINED weight since I started all this. 4 pounds. Ugh. I was expecting it though, in all honesty. Last week was atrocious. I was HUNGRY all the time, had no energy to hula hoop and just no self control. It was bad. It's hormonal though, I am convinced of it now. I was PMSing in the worst possible way. (I know it is so because I have the CRAMPS to prove it!)

This is not good, but it is not the end of the world. Also- I am still in the negative. If I hadn't weighed in last week I would have just thought it was a slow couple of weeks of only 1 pound of loss instead of a 5 pound loss and a 4 pound gain... Ignorance could have been bliss, but I think this was bound to happen sometime, it was inevitable in a way.

So, what now? Well, back on track obviously! Time to buckle down, find some other forms of exercise now that the weather is turning cooler and take control back yet again!

I'm going to start food journaling again tomorrow, and in a shocking twist I MAY start posting my food journal over on Celeste Eats Healthy. Perhaps some incentive to keep me honest with myself and get back to where I need to be? What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Who cares idea?

Either way, I am done with doldrums! Hope the sun is shining in the morning so I can grab my hoop for a bit! I am also going to go looking for begginer upper body weight training routines. I was at the store testing weights and I'm going to get some 5 pounders. I feel like such a weakling. I tried to curl 15 pounds and after 2 reps I couldn't lift the darned thing again. Pathetic!

Wish me luck, pray for me, something. I've been sliding by on small changes until now. Here's where things get tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment