Sunday, April 11, 2010

Curses foiled again...

Was all set up for a healthy day's worth of food choices. Had lean roast beef sandwich on whole wheat for breakfast (it sounded good, only thing missing was some horseradish!) lunch was home made hot and sour soup with rice noodles and fish. Low cal but spicy and satisfying. Dinner was ... I think I forgot to eat dinner... planned on some fruit and maybe a v8 for snacks. The problem was the introduction of a birthday party. With cake. Strawberry cake with whipped cream frosting...

I have decided that I like food way too much. *sigh*

But I think I am making progress in the right direction, and with more planning and self control I'll be fine.

FLog:
Breakfast- 2 slices lean roast beef, 2 thin slices provalone, 2 slices whole wheat bread, coffee with skim milk
Lunch- hot and sour soup with fish and rice noodles
Snacks- strawberry cake with whipped cream frosting, lolly pop, whole fruit smoothie thingy

ELog:
Worked an 8 hour shift on my feet. A BUSY 8 hour shift...

So, tomorrow should have some hooping in it and I will bring some healthy goodies to snack on and help me to avoid temptation. Now if no one has a birthday party I should be ok!

Ooooh, also- the shorts that just barely fit me before the beginning of winter are now nice and loose, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment